1. Information Collection and Use:
We may collect personal identification information from users in various ways, including when users visit our website, register on the site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, or interact with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our website. We will only collect personal identification information from users if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
2. Non-Personal Identification Information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device used, technical information about users' means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
3. Web Browser Cookies:
4. How We Use Collected Information:
Job Circular may collect and use users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from users.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to user inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
5. How We Protect Your Information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our website.
6. Sharing Your Personal Information:
We do not sell, trade, or rent users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
8. Your Acceptance of These Terms:
9. Contacting Us: